Reboot 11 Pics, Videos, and Links
Below are some links (and pics). Check back over time, as new and updated content will be posted. Update: http://video.reboot.dk is live.
- Andrew Turner: OpenStreetMapping Party!
- Bruce Sterling: Closing keynote (video). Post-closing interview (video).
- Leisa Reichelt: Bare Naked (open source) Design
- David Weinberger: Cyberutopianism + Activism
- Flemming Funch: The art of not-doing: Being in sync with what wants to happen (link to slides)
- Flickr: reboot11 tag
- HashTags.org: #reboot11 hashtag
- Heidi Harman: User-driven Innovation – a means for Social Innovation
- Martin Källström: Reboot11 participants jumping in slow-motion
- Niels Hartvig: How to start an open source project… with or without code
- Sebastian Deterding: Persuasive Design
- Tor Nørretranders: Evening talk
- Vimeo: BuzzPal’s Reboot photo/music/video
- Vimeo: reboot11 tag
- YouTube: reboot11 tag
Regarding the BuzzPal t-shirt promo mentioned here, we gave away two t-shirts at Reboot (via this tweet) and are giving away one more right now to someone on the sign-up list. The winner is Jesse V, whom we are emailing now. Jesse has one week to claim the t-shirt, otherwise we’ll draw a different winner from the list. We’ll do more promos in the future, too, of course.
2009-7-2 UPDATE: @jmvanderpol just claimed his free BuzzPal t-shirt! Congrats, Jesse! We’ll be giving away more freebies soon.